Monday 23 September 2013

[The Stolen Years]

 
 
The Stolen Years
No matter you're single, married, divorced or in a relationship, this is a must watch for everyone out there- The Stolen Years (" Bei Tou Zou De Wu Nian). Forget all those Taiwanese or HongKong drama series or what-so-ever awesome series, just spare an hour or so of your time to watch this romance love story. Just imagine you lost your memories and you're no longer familiar with the people and things around you. How would you feel? What would you do for the one you care? I don't want to be a spoiler for those who haven't watch this movie, however, I can tell you that I rate this love story a 9 out of 10. 
 
Here's a quote that I like from this movie: 
我不需要出席你人生中每一个重要的时刻,只要在每一个重要的时刻,我知道你的心里都有我那就无憾了"
[被偷走的五年]

“I do not need to be present at every important moments of your life, as long as I know that you have me in your heart during those moments, I have no regrets."
[The Stolen Years]
 
And.....
 
Here's the theme song by Fan Fan that I like:
 
Hope you enjoy this love story like I do!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment